People PhilosophyComniscient’s people philosophy can be captured in a single phrase – People before profits, but all before one. With a conscientious, knowledge-based approach towards the propagation of entrepreneurial spirit and entrepreneurs, we see to it that our people strive and grow in an atmosphere that encourages creative friction and educated risks. This provides the oil to the Entrepreneurial Engine we like to call Comniscient.
- To source and secure new business to ensure optimal growth for the company products, in accordance with new business targets set.
- Service current accounts and develop new accounts to meet sales targets.
- To optimize retention of existing business.
- To provide effective, efficient, professional service and advice to ensure client satisfaction of the highest level. This through effective and efficient management of individual portfolio and database of prospects, current clients and past clients.
- Remain informed and up to date with regards to Industry related news, Opposition activity, product knowledge and continuously strive to develop own skills and knowledge in order to perform optimally.
- Monitor competitive activity and report significant developments to management.
- Contribute to annual sales / marketing plans, contribute to key target customers / targeting.
- Establish and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. Communicate to and work with the other departments as necessary to resolve unique customer issues/concerns.
- Work with Accounts Receivable to collect on accounts and to define credit terms that will most likely achieve payment and retain the customer.
- Good presentation & communication skills
- Team handling experience
- Strong exposure to Solution sales – B2B only
- Result Oriented
Submit your application here